Retrouvez tous les événements de l’IAB France !
Adtech Summit powered by IAB France [english version]
The AdTech Summit powered by IAB France will gather the most advanced technological expertise, namely thanks to IAB Tech Lab's active participation in the organisation of this major event.
The IAB Tech Lab is the structure defining global market standards and setting the future of digital advertising innovation. Our two organizations have decided to join forces to organize an international event in Paris in 2018, bringing together an unprecedented panel of the best digital experts.
This event, titled "Digital Standards for Trust and Growth", will bring together the most advanced international technological expertise to discuss the key issues of the moment: trust, transparency, privacy, innovation.
In parallel with the plenary session, workshops dedicated to the exchange between professionals will be led by the IAB Tech Lab on topics such as the future of the supply chain, the future of video, ads.txt or the Transparency & Consent Framework.
Welcome & registration
- Frédéric Olivennes, President, IAB France
Keynote - Why the industry needs standards
- Dennis Buchheim, Senior Vice President and General Manager, IAB Tech Lab
Panel - How standards benefit advertisers’ need for transparency & trust
- Mathieu Morgensztern, CEO, Group M France and WPP France
- Sylvia Tassan Toffola, Vice President, TF1 Publicité - President of SRI
- Jean-Luc Chetrit, General Manager, UDA
Interview - Standards for better advertising
- John Chase, EACA & Chair Media Agencies Council, European Viewability Steering Group
- Olivier Von Wersch, Coalition for Better Ads
Keynote - What will the digital market look like in the near future?
- Denis Gaucher, CEO, Kantar Media France
- Townsend Feehan, CEO, IAB Europe
Panel - Building the market of tomorrow
- Gautier Picquet, CEO - President, Publicis Media France
- Cédric Vandervynckt, Executive Vice President EMEA, Criteo
- Emmanuel Alix, Vice President of GESTE and CTO, L'Equipe
Keynote - How to set up a unique ID?
- Sam Tingleff, CTO, IAB Tech Lab
Keynote - Consequences of GDPR on the market
- Isabelle de Silva, President, French Competition Authority
Panel - Consequences of GDPR on the market
- Adrien Thil, Head of Corporate Development, Smart
- Franck Pantel, Director of Operations, Leboncoin
Interview - ePrivacy: what to expect?
- Etienne Drouard, Lawyer
- Jacques Serris, Conseil Général de l'Economie
Keynote - A fair access to data
- Sébastien Soriano, Président, ARCEP (French Telecom Authority)
Panel - Display, video, audio, OTT : towards an all-programmatic world?
- Mark Timlin, Programmatic Trading Manager, BBC Worldwide
- Simon Baker, Head of Digital & Programmatic EMEA, Bloomberg
Keynote - AI: tomorrow's trader?
- Rémi Lemonnier, Co-founder, Scibids
Panel - How will data drive the change from personalization to predictive marketing?
- Frédéric Joseph, Chief Activation Officer, Artefact
Keynote - Data as a digital transformation driver
- Nelly Pais Pereira, Head of Data & Insights Europe et Head of Marketing France, Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield
Panel - Is mobile the missing link between the offline and the online worlds?
Moderator: Jérôme Bouteiller - Mobile Marketing Association France
- Nicolas Rieul, Board member IAB France and Global Chief Strategy & Marketing Officer, S4M
- Brice Renvoize, Digital & Experience Manager, SEAT France
- Kaoutar Benazzi, Directrice, Havas Programmatic Hub
- Régis Schultz, President, Monoprix
Panel - Voice as the future of consumer interactions
- Loic de Saint Andrieu, Mobile Evangelist, Google
- Pascal Lannoo, Digital Customer Experience Director, Oui.sncf
- Véronique Pican, VP, IAB France
Workshops hosted by IAB Tech Lab
Future of the Supply Chain
Interactive discussion of current problems within the supply chain, and identification of solutions strategies. Participants will learn how new tech, like OpenRTB 3.0, provides transparency, trust, and better signals for the future of programmatic supply chain.
Ads.txt and Ads.cert State of Play and Future Evolutions
This workshop will uncover the history of development of anti-fraud technical initiatives ads.txt and ads.cert, and expose the future directions for these authorization and authentication initiatives.
Transparency and Consent Framework
In this presentation and interactive discussion, discover the complexities of technology development for the Transparency and Consent Framework. Engage IAB Tech Lab and supporting members like Quantcast with questions about implementation or upcoming technical enhancements and features.
Future of Video
How new video formats, user experiences, and standards will change with the market in the next year and beyond.