Trouvez votre futur job dans le digital !parmi nos 23 offres
FRANCE / BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE – AD OPS / FULL-TIME
Founded in 2014, Ogury is the creator of the first marketing engine driven by user choice. Ogury systematically offers users clear choices about their data and digital advertising experience. It respects the choices they make throughout their mobile journey to deliver a more meaningful, relevant experience. Over the last 5 years, we have grown to over 400 employees across 10 countries. Last year we were listed in the Deloitte's #UKFast50 fastest-growing Tech companies of 2019 and secured $50m of investment to drive our international expansion and product development. There has never been a more exciting time to join us!
About the role
Ogury are currently hiring for a AdOps Manager to join the team in Paris on a permanent basis.
This is an opportunity to optimize autonomously campaign through Ogury proprietary data, and our multiple format, multiple KPI (CPV, CPC, post clic…) multiple environment (direct, Preferred deal, mkp, PG…) in a company which is growing every year.
This role consists of detecting any issues as soon as possible to optimise communication with other stakeholders within Ogury, to find new ways to optimise performance, margin and delivery. This is a fast paced environment, where you will be required to understand new products we have set up (Programmatic formats, managing programmatic delivery.) We are looking for a fast learner of new formats, mobile and programmatic.
What you will be doing
- Programming, monitoring and optimizing campaigns in order to reach maximal performance, margin and deliver according to client requests.
- Ensure accurate tracking by comparing internal and client reports, ensuring third-party is measured.
- Using 3rd party tracking to optimize performance such as Moat, IAS, DV, DAR...
- Providing extensive feedback and reports on campaign performance and delivery and deeply analyse data in order to be proactive in your campaign optimisations, and to give more insights to the sales team.
Working with sales and account managers to maximize upweight and rebooking as well as, supporting the sales and the client about our technology and the technical feasibility
- Experience in Digital Advertising/AdTech
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good start-up mentality - you are a quick and autonomous learner.
- Current experience in programming, monitoring and optimizing campaigns.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary with a bonus paid quarterly
- Slick office space in central Paris with a range of healthy (and not so healthy) snacks.
- Health insurance
- Lunch voucher
- 25 days paid annual leave + an additional 10.
- An environment where we encourage learning and progress
- Work from home flexibility
- Flexible working hours
Ogury is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce