Trouvez votre futur job dans le digital !parmi nos 20 offres
Regional Marketing Manager
Who we are
Founded in 2014, Ogury is the creator of the first marketing engine driven by user choice. Ogury’s mobile journey marketing Engine systematically offers users clear options and respects the choice they make throughout their mobile journey. It guarantees full compliance with data protection and privacy laws. Unlike generic marketing platforms, Ogury’s mobile journey marketing Engine is fueled by its own consented mobile user journey data across brands, apps, websites and powered by purpose-built activation algorithms and attractive ad formats. With the relentless support of our 400 employees across 10 countries, 900+ brand customers and 3 500+ publisher partners use our technology to enjoy unmatched levels of sustained user engagement and ad revenue from their mobile assets.
The ideal candidate will have experience developing and launching integrated marketing programs for adtech brands, tech companies, or media agencies in europe. You will be expected to apply analytical rigor, a deep understanding of B2B business particularly in the advertising space and knowledgeable of cultural trends and local differences across the regional remit. Experience with managing multiple stakeholders and levels within the organisation. Proactive and solutions focused who can work independently and able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously covering a combination of sales support, events marketing and internal/external communications and PR. This is a full-time position based at Ogury’s French office in Paris.
This is a highly cross-functional role collaborating with local market MDs/sales, insights, publisher teams and across various marketing functional teams (e.g. Integrated marketing/content, product marketing, operations, digital and PR/Comms). He or she must excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and embrace flex between strategic thinking and hands on execution.
- Help to define country-level marketing strategy for the central region defined as France, Germany, Eastern Europe for a combined audience of brands/agencies and publishers.
- Lead internal and external teams in the execution of integrated brand marketing campaigns focused on brand awareness and driving revenues.
- Able to leverage global initiatives and projects from product marketing, content, PR, and localise, repurpose where appropriate and relevant for the markets.
- Think beyond traditional events execution to develop strategic and creative ideas that extend and integrate our content, strategic partnerships, attract influencers, and create a buzz around the Ogury brand as thought leaders in the space.
- Build relationships and buy-in across departments and local markets to build alignment and ensure clarity around marketing goals and strategy.
- Manage relationships with external vendors ensuring that internal processes in collaboration with finance and legal are adhered to.
- Work with our operations and digital team to define measurement and tracking plans to understand effectiveness and ROI for each marketing program.
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience in marketing within the media industry.
- Experience working across multiple territories and matrix organisation.
- Strong project management skills, with experience in planning and producing marketing programs in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment.
- Creative skillset with proven digital marketing experience.
- Analytical with proven experience defining and measuring marketing metrics and proof points.
- Self-starter, flexible thinker and outstanding communicator with excellent interpersonal skills, who is comfortable working across global time-zones and diverse teams including Marketing, Public Relations, Sales, Insights, Product Marketing.
- Ability to distill benefits into clear and compelling marketing content.
- Team oriented - someone that is motivated by helping others as much as they are motivated about excelling in their individual role.
- Highly autonomous - ability to drive progress with little involvement from leadership.
- A deep understanding of the european particularly French advertising and media market.
- Fluent in English and French a must. A plus if can speak German or any other european language.