Trouvez votre futur job dans le digital !parmi nos 116 offres
Ogury is a technology company specialized in mobile journey marketing. In full compliance with GDPR, Ogury generates first-party data to map the entire mobile user journey, across all apps and websites. From this unique data, Ogury distills precious insights to inform organizations’ mobile strategy and activates these insights to engage consumers and generate revenue from mobile apps and websites.
Ogury has offices in London, New York, Paris, Milan, Rome, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Detroit and Madrid, and we're just getting started. For more information, please visit www.ogury.com
Ogury is looking for an experienced Senior Manager of Communications to join our rapidly growing Global Marketing Team. Reporting to the Global Communications Director, you will drive strategic communication initiatives that amplify our market presence and increase visibility for key products, programs, data and company executives.
As our lead in the Paris office, you will work closely with the product team, supporting new product launches and with the executive team to amplify their respective profiles in the media. Additionally, you are strategy-focused, identifying new markets and partners as Ogury continues to grow and expand globally.
A successful candidate will have extremely polished writing skills and a successful record of generating high-impact earned media and proactive thought leadership campaigns. The ideal candidate will have a background in media and technology, be product-focused and come with a proven track record of success in managing multiple, global PR agencies.
This role will be based in Ogury’s Paris HQ office.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage global PR agency relationships to deliver against measurable KPIs and help develop annual PR plans with quarterly deliverables
- Develop compelling communications campaigns that support new products, tech innovation, partnerships, executive appointments, market research, data stories, etc.
- Drive and execute communications strategies and messaging to drive corporate growth and support key business goals
- Identify fresh opportunities for coverage via editorial calendars, media monitoring and diligent reading of key outlets and news sites
- Write and edit messaging documents, press releases, briefing documents, bylines and reports in partnership with external agencies
- Work closely with the internal communications team on projects to ensure that internal and external plans are aligned
- Maintain a calendar of company initiatives, industry events, opportunities, relevant editorial lists, awards and submission deadlines
- Foster and build relationships with top tier reporters/influencers and key internal stakeholders
Experience / Background
- 6+ years of B2B PR/communications experience required, either at an ad tech company or working in tech PR at an agency
- Strong writing and editorial skills
- Experience in working cross-functionally with many different departments and working directly with company executives
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple deadlines and tasks
To apply for this role, please send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org